|Dimensions||29 × 33 × 11 cm|
Every pair of Soul Path Shoes moccasin-boots is a one-of-a-kind creation handcrafted by artisan shoemaker & designer Nathan deBridge. If you’re looking for unique, handmade boots or moccasins that are a step ahead in artistry, comfort and durability, these Moccasins may have your name on them… and your feet will love you for it!
* By purchasing this product you are paying a deposit on your complete order, which will secure your place in the existing orders and allow us to move forward with the fitting & design process. The total price for the order is determined by the Base Price of the boot you choose (per button, or height), plus Extra Options, if any.
The 8-9 ounce Buffalo or Bull Hide leather is 2-3 times thicker than average boots or moccasins common on the market, and many times more durable. The innovative construction of these moccasin-boots allows space for a cushioned removable insole (with optional arch support), a proper welt and a stitched mid-sole for a proper bond of the Vibram rubber outer sole. For most people and normal use these are lifetime boots.
When you Build Your Custom Order, the following choices will be broken down with itemized pricing and photos, and you can send me your own drawings, logos or ideas for custom artwork… this is an exciting process!
1. The height of your boots (see the height chart below):
2-buttons: 5″ or 12-13cm
3-buttons: 6.75″ or 17cm
4-buttons: 8.5″ or 21-22cm
5-buttons: 10.25″ or 26cm
6-buttons: 12″ or 30-31cm
7-buttons: 13.75″ or 35cm
8-buttons: 15.5″ or 39-40cm
2. The colors: main body color & trim color(s)
3. The buttons: choose from selection
4. The sole: choice of Vibram rubber soles or traditional leather
5. Detail work or finishing: this includes piping, trim details, toe caps, cuffs, or any other customizations.
Upon paying your deposit you will receive a private video via email with instructions for the fitting process. Each pair of moccasin boots at Soul Path Shoes is custom fitted to the individual foot & calf by a simple fitting and patterning method developed to serve on-line customers worldwide. Let’s get started!